compiler output does not autoscroll

Henning Folger Henning.Folger at unix-ag.org
Thu Jan 27 10:31:37 GMT 2000

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Patric Lagny wrote:

> Another thing I would like to see in the compiler output is a colored
> line for the actual error. It's hard to find. I started with C-Forge and
> they have a nice parser for the compiler output which organizes the lines
> and creates a very understandable system of errormessages.
>
> Patric Lagny

Hello,
maybe it will be nice, if you could scroll the window with the arrows
keys, too. I am using mainly the keyborad, and on my labtop with 640*480,
i cannot see the whole window (and the scrollbar is not displayed, it is
somethere out of the right side of the lcd display.....hi) and i have to
move it with the mice by selecting the text.
Is there a work around ?

Cioa, Henning