New KDE2Alpha binaries available 01252000

Eric Rouse eric at brew-meister.com
Thu Jan 27 00:51:04 GMT 2000

Do you know if the RPMs will work with Mandrake 6.0, they placed
KDEDIR in /usr...

If not does anyone now the method to perform an upgrade so they get
into /opt/kde?

Regards,
Eric

On 1/26/00, 6:52:32 AM, Christopher Molnar <molnarc at nebsllc.com> wrote
regarding New KDE2Alpha binaries available 01252000: