app Wizard still doesn't work

Joachim Ansorg Jockel123 at gmx.de
Sat Jan 22 23:11:15 GMT 2000

Hi!

I've made a "make distclean && ./configure --enable-kdoc2 && make && make
install".
The KDE 1 templates work now, but the KDE2 doesn't work.
The project files of the KDE2 templates aren't extracted right, there are only
the directoroies "po" and "skel" with unchanged template files. That's why the
generation of the project failes (no configure script due to missing project
directory).
Hope this helps!

--Joachim

> Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > The application wizard still doesn't work (todays CVS).
> >
> > -- Joachim
>
> Joachim, could you do a complete rebuild ? I created one project for
> each project type including generating and compiling and had really *no*
> problems at all, so I doubt the reason for this can be in the
> sourcefiles. Anyone who would spend a few minutes testing as well by
> creating projects and deleting them afterwards, so we get this thing
> cleared ?
>
> Hope it functions, otherwise I don't know where this bug comes from ?!?

> WWhat messages does it give ? which project types do not work ? If
> they're KDE 2/Qt2, please read my comments on configuring qt/KDElibs
> >from yesterday for using KDE2/Qt2 frameapps.
>
> Bye,
>
> Ralf

-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info at bibletime.de