app Wizard still doesn't work

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Jan 22 20:10:26 GMT 2000

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Hi!
>
> The application wizard still doesn't work (todays CVS).
>
> -- Joachim

Joachim, could you do a complete rebuild ? I created one project for
each project type including generating and compiling and had really *no*
problems at all, so I doubt the reason for this can be in the
sourcefiles. Anyone who would spend a few minutes testing as well by
creating projects and deleting them afterwards, so we get this thing
cleared ?

Hope it functions, otherwise I don't know where this bug comes from ?!?

What messages does it give ? which project types do not work ? If
they're KDE 2/Qt2, please read my comments on configuring qt/KDElibs
from yesterday for using KDE2/Qt2 frameapps.

Bye,

Ralf