question

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Jan 19 13:43:01 GMT 2000

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 you wrote:

> I think this is optional per se. Because apps usually have a view area
> that adapts to the rest, meaning that you would use a widget like
> QMultiLineEdit or you can create your own and put it as the main view.
> Therefore a main window can be created with the dialog editor, why not ?
> Just it doesn't handle geometry management, so the whole app window is
> limited to a fixed size (or will look very ugly when maximised).

I agree, it should be optional. Maybe we should include an additional
dialog-based application? (similar to mini-app, but the QWidget within the
dialogeditor by default).
For all who wants to write just another mp3,cd,mod or midi player. :-).

Ciao!
Sandy

--
email: smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de  ICQ: 27681958