File Organization problem

Benoit Cerrina benoit.cerrina at writeme.com
Tue Jan 18 02:19:24 GMT 2000

Hi,
this would be a bug, however I can't seem to reproduce your problem.
Here is what I did:
	Created a new terminal C++ project
	Used the new Class dialog to generate a class toto with header
		ProtectedInterfaces/toto.h
	and implementation
		toto.m/src/toto.cpp
All worked fine, compiled fine and the class browser can find both the
implementation and declaration of the class and its methods.

The one thing which looks funny to me is the fact that kdevelop classview puts
the class where the cpp is and not where the h is.
Ben

--
Benoit Cerrina