AW: compiling problem

Rene Maerten delta_x at gmx.net
Tue Jan 11 05:52:50 GMT 2000

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
von Mauser, John
Gesendet: Montag, 10. Januar 2000 16:04
An: 'kdevelop at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de'
Cc: Green, Paul
Betreff: compiling problem

Hi,

I am using your latest version of Kdevelop.  I am experiencing some problems
making my application. I had some existing c++ code that was part of project
that would compile cleanly.  I then used your dialog editor in hopes of
building a front end.  The dialog was added to the project.  Now, I didn't
added in the connection/slot logic yet.  All I want to do is build the
dialog and make sure that I got a clean compile.  The dialog class in
question is OutputTree.  I am getting a bunch of "undefined
reference/virtual table" errors.  See below.  In the world of kdevelop, what
is a virtual table?

Is there someone at this address that might be able to suggest what I am
doing wrong?  I am guessing that it has something to do with my kdevelop
configuration.

If not, do you guys have a help service at some other address.  I really
appreciate any response that you could offer.

Sincerely,

John Mauser
J.G. Van Dyke and Associates

Here is the output:

 <<output>>

this have nothing to do with kdevelop! it have to do with c++ themself.
only make a "All clean and compile" (i think this is the menuentry in
english hehe)
after it you no more virtual table errors.