kdevelop bug

kedge at se77en.com kedge at se77en.com
Mon Jan 10 17:07:44 GMT 2000

I downloaded the KDK 1.0a and installed, and was reading through the Getting
Started section in the tutorial, and I would flip between that and the code
folowing the example. I noticed that sometimes if I was in the Document tab,
click on the C++ files tab, pasted some code, and then clicked on the
Documentation tab, the program exited. Not every time, but quite often. I'm not
sure what I do different each time.

System Info:
AMD K5/100MHz
Mandrake Linux 6.0 (with whatever versions of KDE, etc that came with it)

Thank you for such a great IDE!
Peter
Carroll

This message was sent using Se77en.com Webmail.
E-mail and Web Solutions for small business.
http://www.se77en.com