More keyboard shortcuts

llornkcor llornkcor at llornkcor.com
Mon Jan 10 00:55:58 GMT 2000

> Not to take away too much of it's importance, it's interesting to note
> that, to my knowledge, only two other people have mentioned this, and one of
> those was someone who was caught out with a broken mouse and tried to drive
> kdevelop. In a year or so that's pretty minimal use... (Having said that, I bet
> you will all junp on me :-)

I would use them if they were there.

> I did look at this for use with my internal debugger and ran into a further
> problem. Any set of logical keys I defined would conflict with keys already
> defined. Eventually I gave up thinking about it and put it into the "for future
> release" basket :-)

If one only makes them available and configurable, they would be less likely to
conflict with other default key shortcuts. I find that the shortcuts I
configure are more readily remembered, anyway. I don't necessarily think they
have to be set to a certain key by default, but rather COULD be configurable,
by the ->Options-> 'Setup->Keys dialog.

Also, I just compiled the latest snapshot, and find the class/ combo navigation
is much improved over the initial 1.0 release. whooohoo.!!
LP

--
"When the doors of perception are cleansed everything appears as it truly is - infinite."   - William Blake

llornkcor rocknroll
SpiritShip MultiMedia Recording Studio
http://www.llornkcor.com