More keyboard shortcuts

S.K.S. greyproc at winfinity.com
Mon Jan 10 00:26:36 GMT 2000

I'd love to see everything doable via the keyboard, since I *hate* having to
use a mouse. (I'd still be in CLI if it weren't for those wuvvable Eterms and
some of the nifty KDE features).
What *I* would love to see (wishlist!!!) is the ability to use vi keys.
I swear, I hit "x" at least every 5 minutes, and wonder why hitting escape
doesn't put me in command mode when it actually displays an x. *mutter*
Just a big wish from a new Kdevelop user.
Kdevelop really is pretty nice. I wish the bloody QT API docs were halfway
"total newbie" friendly. *goes back to trying to figure out why WFlags does
absolutely nothing*