Kaudio - again

Serge Lussier lusse at videotron.ca
Sun Jan 9 01:09:40 GMT 2000

HI Oliver and Rene,

Sorry for my english.

Thank you both for answering to me.

Oliver: I want to thank you again for the very beautyful sample code you sent to me.
          I have to say that I did not try it yet. - I will (there is tons of information in that code - WOW! ).

Rene: -  Sorry if in the first message, I negliged to explain the situation.
           The point is that when at link time, the linker cannot resolve the addresses of
           the member functions of kaudio. That means ( I think ) that there is a missing
           library in the set of libs for the executable. What I don't know is what's that missing library and where
           it is. - There is no examples nor any infos about how to build with kaudio - or did I miss it? :)

           On the other hand, if there is no need of extra lib(s),
           then I have a bad setup in ldconfig or something else... I hope its not that :(

I'm far from a *nix/Linux expert. But at least I know how to setup Kdevelop/projects to add extra libs - no trouble...

Finaly, for the next two weeks, I'm in a BIG RUSH at work ( coding/debuging+docs ). Thus, regarding kaudio, its not a priority.
Please don't feel I push you with my question.

Thank you ...again.
Sincerly, Serge Lussier.