removing a class/struct/union from a project

Christoph Schönfeld Christoph.Schoenfeld at mni.fh-giessen.de
Tue Jan 4 01:32:08 GMT 2000

currently you can remove classes only by removing the corresponding
header+impl files with RFV->RMB-Popup->``Remove file from project'', but
this is not the same as removing a class (just think of more than one
class per file, or a class and maybe some structs which you want to
keep).

CV->RMB-Popup->``Delete class'' would be very cool!

Also, deleting and especially renaming a file should not be such a
headache as it is now. (The procedure is: 1. Remove file from project,
2. remove file from disc, 3. clean up/recreate all)

If I got something wrong here, please forgive my ignorance and feel free
to enlighten me :)

Christoph

P.S.: KDevelop sometimes segfaults when trying to add existing files to
a project. I saw that a single comma `,' appears at the end of the list
after chosing files in the file dialog. I removed it, and it worked!!

P.P.S.: KDevelop rules!