kdk install error

Rene M�rten delta_x at gmx.net
Sat Jan 1 20:36:19 GMT 2000

On Sat, 01 Jan 2000, you wrote:

> Hi. I'm having trouble installing the kdk-1.0. I have attatched a script
> file of the installation process. I unpacked the source file to /usr/local/kdk-1.0
> on my RH5.2 system, ran ./configure and then make but the installation
> hangs up on make. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks, and I anxiously look forward to using kdevelop!!!

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/kdk-1.0/ktranslator'cd . && autoheader
FATAL ERROR: Autoconf version 2.13 or higher is required for this script
cd . \
Only read your capture, than you know what you havn't installed !
Install the autoconfpackage and all works fine

--
Kind Regards

Rene Maerten
E-Mail: Delta_X at LinuxCoding.de
Home:   http://www.LinuxCoding.de
Telephone: +49-3328-305200
Don't buy Windows Beta 2000, just try Linux !