kdk install error

jbb jbb at ihug.co.nz
Sat Jan 1 18:32:34 GMT 2000

On Sun, 02 Jan 2000, you wrote:

> Hi. I'm having trouble installing the kdk-1.0. I have attatched a script
> file of the installation process. I unpacked the source file to /usr/local/kdk-1.0
> on my RH5.2 system, ran ./configure and then make but the installation
> hangs up on make. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks, and I anxiously look forward to using kdevelop!!!
> Jeremy Savoy
> jeremy_savoy at anco-basic.com

Your log shows

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/kdk-1.0/ktranslator'
cd . && autoheader
FATAL ERROR: Autoconf version 2.13 or higher is required for this script
cd . \
  && CONFIG_FILES= CONFIG_HEADERS=config.h \
     /bin/sh ./config.status
creating config.h

Looks as if you need to upgrade this.

--