compiling with 'Run' button

llornkcor llornkcor at llornkcor.com
Tue Feb 29 12:22:26 GMT 2000

> No, you haven´t to save the files manually...
> before _building_ the project... the files will be always saved...

Not always....
Whatever mechanism that determines if it has been modified and then
decides to 'make' doesn't always notice that I have changed something, even
though the title bar recognizes it with a '*'
I can change a few  lines, and then push 'Run', and the binary gets
executed, even with that option you clued me in to is set to 'Only on
Modification'

> look at: Project Option/Make Option Tab ... on "rebuild behaviour on
>run/debug"
> and set it to "always rebuild".

ahhh.. I was looking in Options->Editor, and parts around there. Seemed to be
an option of the Editor, and not for this project.

Thanks-
LP