compiling with 'Run' button

W. Tasin tasin at e-technik.fh-muenchen.de
Tue Feb 29 09:51:32 GMT 2000

llornkcor wrote:

> Is there anyway to make kdevelop 1.1 act the old way when hitting the 'Run'
> button?  Before, all I had to do is hit the 'Run' button, it would save the
> file(s), make and then execute the binary, without having to hit another
> button. Now, it seems, I have to save the file(s) manually, hit the 'Run'
> button, and click 'yes' on the nag dialog.

??
No, you havenĀ“t to save the files manually...
before _building_ the project... the files will be always saved...

> I can see where some people might
> like it to work this way, but it would be nice if I could shut off that nag
> dialog, and go back to the way it was.
> LP

Yep...
the old fashion way is also available...

look at: Project Option/Make Option Tab ... on "rebuild behaviour on
run/debug"
and set it to "always rebuild".

Ciao

Walter
--
oohhh sveglia.... il mondo e' ammalato, ma x colpa di chi.........
(Zucchero)