Qt1.44 / Qt2.x and Kdevelop

Frederic Mantegazza mantegazza at ill.fr
Thu Feb 24 08:21:55 GMT 2000

Hi,

I am using the SuSE 6.2 distrib, with Qt1.44 lib, Qt2.x lib and Qt2.x
develop packages. And I installed Kdevelop 1.0. So I can compile my
applications with Qt2.x version.

But when I try to build a KDE application from sources, ./configure
complains that I didn't build KDE libs and Qt with the same compiler (I
believe that I must have KDE1.1 libs and Qt1.44 libs+devel packages to be
compatible).

So, is there a solution to install both Qt1.44 and Qt2.x devel packages,
and choose the one I need, either under Kdevelop or under a shell ?

Thank's

--
    Frederic

"Nous vivons une epoque moderne, le progres fait rage..." (Philippe Meyer)