Bug in "make distribution" ?

Ralf Nolden rnolden at kdevelop.de
Sat Feb 19 12:11:43 GMT 2000

Torsten Evers wrote:
> After invoking "make messages" the process completed ok. Also the make
> of the distribution file worked.
>
> Now my question: Where can I edit the position of the kde.pot file so
> that newly generated projects use the right path ?
You can find that in the Makefile.am in your project subdir (where your
binary is build). There´s a line make messages: bla which executes the
message file generation and includes the kde.pot file. Should be
$(KDEDIR)/include/kde.pot or somewhat like this. What I don´t understand
is why you´re having an other path than this.../usr/include/kde.pot is
somewhat seldom except your KDEDIR is /usr ?

But I guess that´s RH causing probs like always...Everytime I hear some
probs with KDevelop, RH is most often involved.

Ralf
--
Ralf Nolden

Ardennenstr. 41