Further developments w.r.t. KDevelop documentation nightmare.

Todd Moyer tmoyer at arinc.com
Fri Feb 11 00:15:20 GMT 2000

molnarc at nebsllc.com wrote:

> Man, what an attitude. Maybe you should go back to using Microsoft code. I
> spend an average of 30 hours a week working on KDE , I package alpha
> versions, etc. for the masses. Please realize we all volunteer our time.

I didn't want to send this to the mailing list, but I wanted to tell you
personally that I use KDE and Kdevelop every day, and I consider them a
joy to use.  Please don't feel that guys like Paul Derbyshire are the
majority of your users-- there are many at my office alone that
appreciate the incredible effort that has gone into KDE every minute
we're at our desks.  Please don't let guys like this discourage you from
continuing your fantastic work.