Further developments w.r.t. KDevelop documentation nightmare.

Jerry L Kreps JerryKreps at alltel.net
Thu Feb 10 22:49:09 GMT 2000

Well said, Todd!
KDelvop is a great tool and can only get better.  I've been
programming since 1967, but never took the time to learn C
or C++.  KDevelop is the best GUI RAD tool in the Linux GPL
environment I've seen yet.  I am going to use it to come up
to speed on C++ and then I'm going to add Xbase widgets to
the toolkit.
KDevelop compiled the app wizard the first thing right 'out
of the box', so to speak.  The docs are there and very nice,
even if a little touchy to set up.

Let's talk turkey.  I appreciate the GPL nature and high
quality of KDevelop and I want to contribute in some way,
including money!  Where do I send the cash?
Jerry Kreps