Getting the KDevelop documentation browser to work...

Paul Derbyshire derbyshire at globalserve.net
Tue Feb 8 11:35:54 GMT 2000

At 07:19 PM 2/7/00 +0100, you wrote:
>If nothing works (especially RH has some magic with KDE and KDevelop
>;-), get the source and compile them yourself. You have to have the
>tools and compiler installed anyway and then it has to work in any case.

Yeah. Then I get shiny new executables instead of rusty old ones, which
will still search for the documentation along the same paths and not find
it. It's not primarily the executables that are the problem, it's the
missing doc files! I can force the executables to find the docs, once I
*have* the docs, just by making a couple of symlinks.

--
   .*.  "Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not
-()  <  circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a
        -- B. Mandelbrot  |http://surf.to/pgd.net derbyshire at globalserve.net
Programmer & Humanist|ICQ: 10423848|