Getting the KDevelop documentation browser to work...

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Feb 7 18:19:32 GMT 2000

Daryl Davis wrote:

> It used to work, but when I installed beta2, on Qt works.

If nothing works (especially RH has some magic with KDE and KDevelop
;-), get the source and compile them yourself. You have to have the
tools and compiler installed anyway and then it has to work in any case.

Good Luck,

Ralf

PS: I had one or two other private mails about RPM errors, I always
adviced to get the sources and the feedback was it works now for them,
so just give it a try.