QtGL libraries

Bjoern Krombholz bjkro at gmx.de
Fri Feb 4 23:31:27 GMT 2000

Tim Wojtulewicz wrote:

> I have libqgl.a installed in /usr/lib which is in the library path (it
> better be).  For some reason, the linker still doesn't see it correctly.
> The reason I suspected it was looking for a .so file is because 'ldconfig
> -p' only returns links to .so files.  Am I wrong in this assumption?  If
> so, how do I tell the linker to look at the .a file instead?
>
> Tim

Add "-lqgl" (or for any other library "-l<libname>" where libname is
extracted from "lib<libname>.a") to linker options. If it´s not in your
library path you would also have to add -L<path to lib>.
Make sure you put "-I<headerpath>" to compiler options when using #include with
"< >" and it isn´t located in your include paths.

Bjoern

--
Sign the Linux Driver Petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html