new kdevelop-1.1beta1 & 2

Joachim Ansorg Jockel123 at gmx.de
Tue Feb 1 03:33:21 GMT 2000

Hi!

Yes, the internal debugger is really hard to discover ;-)

To debug an application click on the icon to the right side of the "execute"
button. It looks similair to this button.
If you compiled in debugging code you could now select the variables browser
and the other stuf (activated toolbar items).
Set breakpoints with LMB on the right grey bar left to the text (perhaps you
have to setup somewhere if LMB sets bookmarks or breakponts).

--Joachim

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info at bibletime.de