kdevelop 1.3 : LIBTOOL not defined

W. Tasin tasin at e-technik.fh-muenchen.de
Wed Dec 13 15:50:13 GMT 2000

Werner Modenbach wrote:

> Am Mit, 13 Dez 2000 schrieben Sie:
> > > I guess you have created a cpp-project with 1.2 and now you try to
> > > compile this with 1.3b1.
> > > The easiest way to make it work is to create a new cpp-project with
> > > 1.3b1 and then add the existings files to your new project.
> > > Walter
> >

> Walter have you ever done this for a larger project?

No... never done..
for larger projects I would suggest another method, but Oliver's example
showed me
a little project (as he also said so)

There is also another way to do so, but for that you need some knowledge
about autoconf/automake.
...as already mentioned the framework changed so you also can copy
configure.in (and modify it), acinclude.m4.in, libtool.m4.in,
Makefile.dist, ltconfig, ltmain.sh, etc.

Believe me if there was an easy way to update the framework, I already
would have included an automated version to kdevelop.

I'm thinking about it for the new kdevelop 2.x projectmanagement, but
for now this is the only way to do so.
(any suggestions are welcome)

Ciao

Walter