kdevelop 1.3 : LIBTOOL not defined

Werner Modenbach werner at werner.alc.de
Thu Dec 14 14:14:32 GMT 2000

Am Mit, 13 Dez 2000 schrieben Sie:
> > I guess you have created a cpp-project with 1.2 and now you try to
> > compile this with 1.3b1.
> > The easiest way to make it work is to create a new cpp-project with
> > 1.3b1 and then add the existings files to your new project.
> > Walter

Walter have you ever done this for a larger project?
Importing the files separated in several subdirs is some work but getting the
subdirs and all the files registered in CVS is so much uncomfortable!

I know things are getting better step by step and I really honor the work
which is done on kdevelop!

> Yes I used a existing Kdevelop-1.2 project. Problem fixed after
> recreation with Kdevelop-1.3.

Thanks to the good support in this list!

- Werner -

                    ALC Computertechnik GmbH

        \_       \_          \_\_\_     Kaiserstr. 100
       \_\_      \_        \_           D-52134 Herzogenrath
      \_  \_     \_        \_           Germany
     \_\_\_\_    \_        \_           Fon +49 2407 95810
    \_      \_   \_        \_           Fax +49 2407 958139
   Werner Modenbach                     modenbach at alc.de