configure error: system fails at linking small kde app

_Usul John Obscurant usul at gmx.li
Tue Dec 12 22:42:27 GMT 2000

hi ralf,

that message has now been sent to the list for the third time, it is more than
6 months old ... recently i sent another message - the problem is not the
setting of QTDIR and KDEDIR (i've tried that already ...) - suse has changed
some include file names from qt 1.44 to 1.45 (where 1.45 doesn't even exist at
trolltech!) ... i downloaded the tt original qt 1.44 and everything is ok!

however, thanks for your help
	_usul