Phyton support, perhaps a day?

Emanuele Gissi & Alessia Franceschi gissi at free.fr
Fri Apr 14 20:55:09 BST 2000

Hi, everybody.

(Please reply to my personal address, as I am not subscribed to the list.)

This is the question: are you planning to add python to the supported languages?

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your work. Sorry I cannot help, I am really
busy. But I do advocacy whenever I can... and when I cannot, too.

Emanuele Gissi

--
Emanuele Gissi & Alessia Franceschi
Citè Internationale Universitaire de Paris
[Maison]  tél: 0033 1 44.16.63.47 - email: gissi at free.fr
[Inestene] tél: 0033 1 45.65.08.08 - fax: 0033 1 45.89.73.57

"L'imagination, ce n'est pas le mensonge"
[Daniel Pennac - Messieurs les enfants, ed. Gallimard, Paris, 1997]