installing kdevelop!

Rob Gillen borgille at globalfrontiers.com
Fri Sep 3 19:40:32 BST 1999

Ahhhh...one of the problems of Redhat's shifting of subdirectories...

I've had this problem with other KDE apps that are by default installed
under the /opt/kde subdirectory.  Redhat installs all that KDE stuff
inside of the /usr subdirectory.  You can usually move things to the
appropriate places to make it work.

Here are some examples:

/opt/kde/share/doc/HTML/en  --> /usr/share/doc/HTML/en
/opt/kde/share/apps         --> /usr/share/apps
/opt/kde/bin                --> /usr/bin

You should be able to figure out the rest.

ROB