installing kdevelop!

McCleave, Bruce Bruce_Mccleave at cissc.canon.com
Fri Sep 3 17:31:21 BST 1999

I had the same problem when trying to install using the RPM.  When I
installed via the source (i.e, download the source and build it on my Redhat
6 machine) I had no problems.  I did download build and install Kdbg and
Kdoc first.  But QT should already be installed, if you preforme a full
install.

Hope that helps...
Bruce