installing kdevelop!

Stewart Hector s.hector at virgin.net
Fri Sep 3 09:28:06 BST 1999

I've got redhat 6.
I've tried installing KDevelop 1.01beta, but I'm still having the
following problems:
no icons appear on the speedbar on either the dialog editor or
kdevelop itself.
QT documentation can't be found.

I've read the redhat linux 6 installation link that is on the
kdevelop home page, but this does not address my problems.

I have the kdelibs which are  located in:
/opt/kde/lib/kdelibs-1.1.1

also, I have QT which is located in /usr/lib/qt

All the QT html help files are in one directory:
/usr/lib/qt/html

where should these be?  Also, I get the impression that the QT html
files should NOT be lumped in to one directory, but separated out
into subdirectories.  Where can I find the documentation that is
organised in to separate directories?

thanks alot.

--
Stewart
ICQ: 5308166

The last time I cried, I could see the people
Long ago in the rain
Waiting as the soldiers put them all on a  train
And the hands on the bars, the eyes full of tears
And the word is the same, for a thousand years,
Eli Eli Lama, Oh Lord, you have forsaken me...
CdeB - The Last Time I Cried