IMPORTANT: new branch in CVS

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Sep 1 11:06:30 BST 1999

Hi!

Yesterday we created a branch in the CVS for the final KDevelop 1.0 version.

The current HEAD branch will be incompatible with KDE 1.1.1/Qt 1.44 within the
next days, so if you don't have KDE 2.0 (alpha) please use only snapshots from
the KDEVELOP_1_0 branch.

some infos for users with cvs access on cvs.kde.org:
To checkout the new branch just type  "cvs co -r KDEVELOP_1_0 kdevelop" into
your favorite shell and to checkout the HEAD "cvs co kdevelop" as usually.

Ciao!

Sandy

P.S. That we created the branch doesn't mean KDevelop 1.0final is just
around the corner, there will follow some beta versions until it's stable
enough!!!