KDevelop crash

Jens Carroll jens.carroll at carroll.de
Wed Sep 1 13:39:22 BST 1999

Hi all,

i'm a newbee to KDevelop and just recently updated my SuSE 6.2 distrib.
with KDevelop Beta (rpm-installation). Now the program starts with
following lines in shell:

kdevelop: Symbol `cerr' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
kdevelop: Symbol `cin' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
kdevelop: Symbol `cout' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking

Hmmmmmm I could simply ignore this but after I create a new
project with the wizard, the programm crashes with a
segmentation fault.
Does anyone know how to avoid this or give some
hints what to do.

Thanks in advance
Jens