linking kdevelop

Peeter Russak pezz at tkwcy.ee
Sun Oct 31 10:32:23 GMT 1999

Hi!
Compiled FINAL-1.0-BRANCH/kdevelop19991031.tar.gz today and got error in
linking the binary in kdevelop/kdevelop:
./classparser/libclassparser.a(tokenizer.o): In function
`yyFlexLexer::yylex(void)':
tokenizer.o(.text+0x608): undefined reference to `yywrap'
./classparser/libclassparser.a(tokenizer.o): In function
`yyFlexLexer::yyinput(void)':
tokenizer.o(.text+0xc85): undefined reference to `yywrap'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [kdevelop] Error 1

I did grep yywrap * and didn't found an implementation of function yywrap,
only declaration in tokenizer.cc. About 2 weeks ago when I compiled kdevelop
snapshot last time there was the same bug presented.
--
Peeter