1.0beta4.1 RPM's and SRPM's are made

Ashley Cambrell bec_ash at bigpond.com
Sun Oct 31 07:14:38 GMT 1999

Hi all,

I have uploaded the 1.0beta4.1 RPMS (i586, i686) & SRPMs to
ftp://upload.kde.org/pub/kde/Incoming/ .  These were built on Mandrake
but they should work on RedHat.

I haven't got a reply on the document question I asked so you might have
to do a --force as I think the c-cpp reference docs directories [ maybe
|| is ] bung...  On my system it says that the directory conflict with
kde-base-1.1.2, but only because I have asked it to create a directory
which already exists...  (will have a look into it)

Anyways..

Ashley Cambrell