What does it execute?

holle at almaden.ibm.com holle at almaden.ibm.com
Mon Oct 18 21:52:38 BST 1999

Close kdevelop and open the gepetto.kdevprj with a text-editor.
Seek the line beginning with bin_program=  and check out what it is. Verify
spelling and optional path. Mine does not have a path but it is expected to be
<project-root>/<project-name>/<bin_program> . You can change the setting here
without having to find the right menu or dialog in kdevelop, I could not find
any :-)
Restart kdevelop, after saving the modified project file.

- holger

Mark Gillies <Mark.Gillies at cl.cam.ac.uk> on 18/10/99 11:01:34

Please respond to kdevelop at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de