What does it execute?

Mark Gillies Mark.Gillies at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 18 19:01:34 BST 1999

Ok this is a stupid question but I can't work it out. I've just transfered a
project called gepetto to Kdevelop. I'd spent a long time on my Makefiles so
I'm still using them and not Autoconf or Automake. I can compile the source
tree but when I run it from the build menu I get the error:

/usr/bin/bash: ./gepetto: cannot find file or directory

I guess its trying to find an executable called gepetto in some directory but
I've tried to put a script which calls my actual executable in any directory I
can think of. What file does Kdevelop try to execute and how do I tell it
which one I want it to execute?

Marco