This file management bug still sucks like hell

Oliver Eichler oliver.eichler at gmx.de
Mon Oct 18 20:30:16 BST 1999

Giving kedevelop a break for a couple of weeks I have to realize that the
filemanagement bug as described plenty of times on this list still sucks. The
snapshot (1.0 branch) from the 13th October still duplicates the source files
when addressing them via the compiler error log. I applied all patches
discussed earlier by Bernd Gehrmann. No success. My files keep on duplicating.
I really wonder if Kdevelop ever reaches maturity... isn´t it supposed to be in
the KDE 2.0 distribution? But please not with those fundamental bugs!

oliver

---
Oliver Eichler

DSP Solutions
Ingenieure Kellermann, Hoepfel, Voigt, Eichler, Weidner
Partnerschaft