Integration of kuml in kdevelop

Darius Stachow shiva at dialup.nacamar.de
Sun Oct 17 16:44:13 BST 1999

Hi !

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999, you wrote:
> I would like to know if you plan to integrate kuml in kdevelop. If yes,
> I think it should be inserted the way kwrite code is, in order to allow
> kuml to interact with the C++ parser of kdevelop through CClassStore for
> example.
Yes, we have planned to let both KDevelop and KUML work together.
But I think an integration (insertion) on sourcecode level isn´t a good idea.
KUML should be as much independent as posible, so it´s functionality
can be used from many other tools.
We have to find a better way to let them work together.

> I don't think kuml will be useful if made a swallowed application like
> kpaint or ktranslator.
That´s  my opinion, too.

> Of course to integrate kuml inside kdevelop will bind it to C++ and make
I want to keep KUML open for supporting several languages !

--

Open your mind ...
Darius