[Fwd: KDevelop changes]

Joe Nelson 3nelsons at pressenter.com
Mon Oct 4 21:06:38 BST 1999

> Because then their only goal is to use the OPEN SOURCE community to get a
> stable release of a product and afterwards make money with it :-(.

I can't think of anything more awful! After all, they would benefit, and
so would you...

Seriously, though, you're not forced to use their plugins. Once they
have added the plugin architecture to KDevelop, there's nothing to stop
the OpenSource community from writing their own plugins.

Pardon me if I'm overlooking something. I haven't been reading many
posts on this list.

--Joe Nelson