bugs in beta3

Markus Mertens markus at bifurc.uni-muenster.de
Mon Oct 4 20:19:26 BST 1999

Hello,

Ive just compiled and installed KDevelop (beta 3) on my SuSE 6.0 system
(with KDE 1.1.2 and Qt 1.44). For this I used a simple call of ./configure
without any additional options, then make ; make install. Unfortunately, I
discovered that a few very basic features do not work:

1. The Create button in the application wizard is never enabled...

2. In the dialog editor there are no widgets shown...

Maybe the second point would work if a project could be generated? I could
not figure out from the documentation how to avoid these problems. But it
makes it difficult to use the program properly.		:)

Kind regards,

	Markus