Problems with adding member function

Roland Schäfer RolandSchaefer at gmx.net
Mon Nov 29 11:41:21 GMT 1999

Another idea would be to use one file for each class. I develop a
patch for KDevelop and hate those large files with more than 2000
lines.
After adding a function to a class it is on the end of the file
and not near the other functions. Using different files would
make developing more clearer.
(also for creating patches)
Roland