Problems with adding member function

Kern Alexander Alexander.Kern at khe.siemens.de
Mon Nov 29 10:25:48 GMT 1999

Hi,

we can have more implemenationsfiles for one class (see CKdevelop).

A generic file for "dialog editor" is wrong. Much better is implementtion in
file inside like

//kdevelop dialog begin
//please dont edit

... only this part will be exported to dialog editor and will be overwritten
//kdevelop dialog end
//please dont edit

I know, it's not a litle bugfixing, it's redesign ;-(

bye Alex

* 	<mailto: Alexander.Kern at khe.siemens.de>