GOOD JOB - w/some suggestions

Jan W. Zumwalt jan99508 at zdnetmail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:49:39 BST 1999

I had no problems loading Kdevelop into SUSE 6.1... Nice Job!

A couple suggestions.

1) It would be nice if a group of check boxes allowed the programmer to select which menus and sub-menus would be included.

For example, if I selected the "File" menu then I would be allowed to select items such as "save as", "print setup", etc.

2) I also suggest the programmer be given the option to include up to perhaps 5-7 menu items. This could be labled "Custom1", "Custom2", or whatever.

You should then be able to select up to 10 submenus in each menu. These could me labled "Cust1Sub1", "Cust1Sub2", etc. It might look like this...

[] File
	[] New
	[] Open
	[] Save
	[] Save As
.
.
.
[] Edit
	[] Undo
	[] Re-do
	[] Cut
	[] Paste
.
.
.

[] Custom1
[] number of sub-menus

[] Custom2
[] number of sub-menus

[] Custom3
[] number of sub-menus

3) Now if you really wanted to get carried away, instead of check boxes you could provide a 15 character text box and let the programmer choose names that would save the work of having to go back in and edit.

Again, my congratulations on a job well done! I am shocked that you still considere this "beta". In my opinion this is commercial grade quality and deserves a release number!

---
Jan W.Zumwalt
Computer Electronics
717 Northway Drive.
Anchorage, Ak 99508
V-907-258-1002
F-907-258-9006
jan99508 at zdnetmail.com

Free web-based email, anytime, anywhere!
ZDNet Mail - http://www.zdnetmail.com