GOOD JOB - w/some suggestions

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jun 29 12:59:41 BST 1999

"Jan W. Zumwalt" wrote:

> I had no problems loading Kdevelop into SUSE 6.1... Nice Job!

;-) Thanks, why not add a message to the guestbook ?

About the menu changing feature I thought about that myself but didn't
let my mind play too much to get the mind-thread finished...;-)
Maybe we'll find a solution for that sometimes. Makeing the toolsmenu
configurable was an attempt, about the general menus I will do some more
thinking.

> Again, my congratulations on a job well done! I am shocked that you still considere this "beta". In my opinion this is commercial grade quality and deserves a release number!

Yes, certainly does- maybe not too far away.

yours,

Ralf