KDev0.4 hangs on file import

Haakon Nilsen haakon.nilsen at nsd.uib.no
Fri Jun 25 15:08:43 BST 1999

Hi,

I've tried to make KDevelop projects out of existing KDE applications. I do
this by creating a "custom" project from the wizard, and then loading the
.cpp and .h files into the project from the Project menu. Some applications
have hundreds of files, and being able to select multiple files is
convenient. However, when I select all or many files for inclusion in the
project, KDevelop hangs. It starts by copying the files, which is fine, and
then it starts working on the files (parsing or whatever). After the second
file, it hangs, and I have to kill the program.

This is probably a bug which should be reported - or am I doing something
wrong? :)

Regards,
Haakon Nilsen.