feature tips and small bugs.

Jonas Nordin jonas.nordin at cenacle.se
Fri Jun 18 13:36:40 BST 1999

> Bug:
>
> The CV has some problems parsing more advanced datatypes, I noticed that char *yo[10], for
> example, shows up like nothing but char *yo[, in the CV, it doesn't show all of the decl.
Ehhh.. I don't see that.
Parsing the following:
char *yo[10];
int ba[5]={1,2,3,4,5};

Gives the following result.
[fairlane] <~/Projekt/Cpp/kdevelop/kdevelop/classparser> : ./parser tst2.h
The store is Open
Parsing: [tst2.h]
Global functions
Global variables
    int  ba @ line 1
    char *  yo @ line 0
Global structs

> Bug / Tip:
>
> This isn't really a bug, more like a not-yet-fully-implemented-feature, it's about all of
> the dropdown menues in the CV.. When one Save's a changed header (It doesn't do the same
> when saving a Cxx file cause of some reason), all of the dropdown stuff in
> the CV goes up.
A fix for this is implemented. The problem is that for some reason only 1947
bytes of the string I save gets actually written to disk. Either a problem with
QString or with the configuration file stuff.