adding existing files to a KDevelop project

Oliver Eichler oliver.eichler at gmx.de
Fri Jun 18 07:55:55 BST 1999

 the project. Otherwise I get somehting like "file already exist"
> "Overwrite
> ?" and if you click yes, the memory used be kdevelop explodes

This is due to an endless loop in cproject.cpp line 433 and 490. However
correcting the loop will end up in a destroyed makefile for your project as
several pathes get corrupted. I don´t know a way to restore the make file.
That´s the point where I gave up further investigation.

oliver

---
Oliver Eichler

DSP Solutions
Ingenieure Kellermann, Hoepfel, Voigt, Eichler, Weidner
Partnerschaft