Using cpp to expand macros (was: Re: bug in the class browser)

holle at almaden.ibm.com holle at almaden.ibm.com
Thu Jun 17 19:57:09 BST 1999

Please remember that the cpp puts the line number information in there as "#line
<number>" and such. You may want to add the parameter -P to the cpp command as
well as the -C switch in order to keep the comments in place. The same two
sitches (-P -C) work for gcc, too.

-holger

Jonas Nordin <jonas.nordin at cenacle.se> on 17/06/99 00:56:27

Please respond to kdevelop at fara3.cs.uni-potsdam.de