Strange things part 2!

Charles Boivin okeo at mindless.com
Fri Jun 4 23:36:52 BST 1999

Hello again!

Just noticed something wrt the problem I'm having with the "no target
for '-j1 -W'" error I am getting:

I exited KDevelop, and started it again, and this time, I am not getting
the error at all.

However, it is still compiling with the -O2 switch, which it shouldn't.

So I tried again to remove the generation of debug information and put
it back again (which still gave me "CXXFLAGS..." error messages), and
then the "no target for '-j1 -W'" error message re-appeared.

I then tried again to exit KDevelop and come back, and sure enough the
error was gone. So what seems to be two separate errors seem to be
related.

Thank you all for time.. Hope this information can be useful to someone!

Great job!

--
Charles Boivin

Graduate Student, Mechanical Engineering
University of British Columbia